Thursday, October 4

Save Your Spot Now!! October 6th Early Bird Half Price Sale on The Artist Millionaire Workshop Registration


Sometimes naysayers aren't "haters" or people who want to see you fail. Often, the people who doubt your dreams are those who love you and want what is best for you. They may have the best of intentions, but NO ONE will understand your vision the way you do.  BELIEVE in yourself and hold your dream close!

My story of believing in da kink in my hair when the people that I loved couldn't see my vision. Cuz my bestfriend laughed me.....


Stop TALKING about your dream, ACT NOW!!

The Millionaire Artist Workshop is having a ONE DAY PROMOTION this Saturday, October 6th. Registration will be 2 for the price of 1! Bring a friend and save.

To register please call: 647-771-7086 or email info@treyanthonystudios.com


No comments: